If you would like to apply for a rewarding opportunity and feel that you meet the required qualifications,
download a job aplication from the link below.
Or you can contact our residential manager Connie Smith at: Quilceda Community Services 360.653.2324
Opt.2 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Instructional Staff Member
Some of the required qualifications are:
- Employees must always have a good attitude and ensure that our clients are in a safe and caring environment.
- In addition to reading and writing efficiently using the English language, employees must also be able to perform job duties and communicate well others.
- Exercise good personal hygiene is a must, in addition to maintaining a clean work environment and living space for clients.
- Needs to have the ability to prepare meals for clients.
- Be physically able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, balance and crouch.
- Other duties or working alternate shifts might be assigned as needed.
The following certifications and qualifications are preferred but not required. Training is available:
- NAC, NAR, HCA
- Nurse Delegation
- Food handling card
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Must pass fingerprint background check
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be over 18 years of age