For general concerns and questions about COVID-19, please call the Washington State Novel
Coronavirus Call Center at 1-800-525-0127.
From Willow Place Manager Rachel Hawkins:
Good News Willow Placers!!!
It is Phase 2 again, and we are back on for our "pods" groups! Many
of you were already signed up for a pod back in November, and we plan to pick up right where we left off with everyone in those same pods. We also have many open time slots for anyone else who would
like to join! Pods are 2 hours long, at a cost of $20 per person (DDA respite dollars can be used).
During our "pods" programming, participants will be asessed a
monthly fee @ $20 a session.
As a reminder, here are the precautions we will be taking for your
- All staff and clients will be temperature screened upon arrival
- Clients and/or caregivers who exhibit any COVID-like symptoms will be sent home
- Only those attending the session will be permitted to enter the building
- Facial coverings will be required at all times, even during fitness
- Games and activities will be socially distanced
- Any extra items brought from home will need to be stored in our new “lockers”
- Outdoor activities will be offered whenever possible (please bring warm layers)
- Ability-appropriate signage throughout building will explain hand-washing and face masks
- Regular hand-washing and sanitizing will be enforced
- New hospital-grade air filtration system installed
- Extensive facility cleaning and disinfecting of often-touched surfaces during and after each session
We are ready for you starting Monday Febraury 15th, but we would
like your feedback. Please respond ASAP to let me know if this is too soon for you or if you have any other questions. Then please watch for my email on Friday with your exact time slot and date
So excited to see your faces!